I totally agree that the games are rigged I was a member for many years the payments are not accurate and if you don't monitor sometimes they short change you recently when I made a withdrawal the amount I received was wrong the payments took a very long time when depositing it's immediate but when it comes to your withdrawal it normally takes 2 to 3 weeks which I find very odd considering the technology today I also noticed that when playing the scores and scoring looks like it is fixed I cancelled my membership even with a few dollars in my account vowing never to return to this website ever again to me I feel that it's a scam and would seriously advice anyone not to get involved or sign up.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Worldwinner. The most disappointing about worldwinner game credit from Worldwinner was this site is a complete scam Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Worldwinner.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Worldwinner to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Worldwinner?

Comments